^.^*.*^_^*_*^o^*o*

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Belfast&Dundalk Trips

Holey shit ~~~!
It's time for Dublin's friend come to visit us
Our turns to prepare foods/event for them !
Looks failure this part>_<!
because we(me, Whitney, Elise) get food poisoning after steamboat.
At that night I ain't feeling well , so i din't have any drinks.
keep on vomiting >_<!
This is my first time get food poisoning .
DAMN
Until today I felt dizzy !!
Sorry for make u guys food poisoning >_<!
Thanks who take care of me when I am sick!
Thanks Q~

-Belfast-
We rush to railway station !
Phew~We din miss up the train :P
Around 3.30pm we reach Belfast ~~~
Then go to motel put all the luggage and stuff
and head on to Blahblablah Square Shopping !!
After That we went to Oyster bar to eat seafood
We eat chilli and sour squid ,prawn, mussel, sea-bream,fish and chips .Dessert we eat brownie with vanilla ice cream,Vanilla cheese cake with raspberry and blahblahblah ~!haha
The next day we went to Victoria Square~~Shopshopshop....
Damn tired

I hate sick!
Hope the next year wont get sick !!
Stay healthy!
Happy2012 <3
Hope can go bac soon :C
miss U all T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment